Early submission of Electronic Logbooks is highly recommended.
You will be able to book your OSCE place once you have submitted your electronic logbook and met the below Colposcopy OSCE Regulations:
If there are no spaces available on this date you will be placed on the next available OSCE.
- Log on to your account at www.bsccp.org.uk username is your email address and there is a forgotten password link should you need it
- Select “My Account” and “Become Accredited”
- Upload attendance at Basic course certificate
- Upload Laboratory attendance form
- Click the completion of training option which will automatically send the completion of training form (AC3) to your trainer for sign off. This document can be found on the website using the search box
Do not send documents to the BSCCP by recorded/registered post as this will delay the application process.
This may be subject to change in light of developing COVID-19 Government Guidelines.
Click here for Frequently asked questions.
How to Register
Once you have satisfied the Colposcopy OCSE Regulations, the BSCCP Secretariat will email you an OSCE application form.
The OSCE takes place at
The Education Resource Centre
Birmingham Women's Hospital
The OSCE Fee is £240
Please note the examination fee is non-refundable/transferable if you cancel within 7 weeks of the exam date.