This course date may be subject to change in light of developing COVID-19 Government guidelines.
The North Wales Basic Colposcopy Course is for a limited number of Colposcopists in training for their BSCCP certification.
The format is for small group training with practical sessions included.
Learning Objectives of the course:
After attending the meeting, you will:
• Understand the principles of colposcopy
• Be able to offer a colposcopic diagnosis
• Understand methods of management of women referred for colposcopic assessment
• Be appraised of the latest changes to the screening programme
• Understand what is required for training towards BSCCP certification in colposcopy.
How to Register
Registration Fee: £300 early booking before 1st Sept. £350 from 1st Sept.
For further course information and details of how to register please contact firstname.lastname@example.org