This online Basic (Foundation) Colposcopy course is approved by the BSCCP for BSCCP Trainee Accreditation. Please note that the Advanced course cannot be used for BSCCP accreditation or reaccreditation purposes.
Developed by Professor Albert Singer, the basic/foundation course provides detailed information on:
• The normal cervix
• Detection of cervical pre-cancer using cytology and HPV testing
• Colposcopy of abnormal cervical epithelium
• HPV: basic biology, clinical usage, vaccination and its role in causation of cervical and lower genital tract neoplasia
• Treatment: Why, how, when and management algorithms
• Interactive session discussing diagnosis and treatment
How to Register
Further further information on this course and how to register please contact the Colposcopy Courses Online support team on 0116 285993 or visit https://colposcopycourses.com/.