This online Basic (Foundation) Colposcopy course is approved by the BSCCP for BSCCP Trainee Accreditation.
Developed by Professor Albert Singer, the basic/foundation course provides detailed information on:
• The normal cervix
• Detection of cervical pre-cancer using cytology and HPV testing
• Colposcopy of abnormal cervical epithelium
• HPV: basic biology, clinical usage, vaccination and its role in causation of cervical and lower genital tract neoplasia
• Treatment: Why, how, when and management algorithms
• Interactive session discussing diagnosis and treatment
How to Register
For further information on this course including how to register, and enquiries regarding payments, logins etc please ring
0116 2855993 or visit Colposcopy Courses Online support team, directly.