The online Advanced Colposcopy Course is the companion resource for Professor Albert Singer’s Basic Colposcopy Course. This online Advanced course cannot be used for BSCCP accreditation or reaccreditation purposes.
The advanced course covers:
• Advances in the management of cervical and glandular neoplasia with current European and US guidelines
• Special conditions in relation to cervical neoplasia
• Lower genital tract intra-epithelial neoplasia
• Counselling in relation to cervical neoplasia and HPV infection
• Controversies in management of cervical neoplasia
• Update on HPV infection and vaccination
• Interactive session with clinical cases examining detection, diagnosis and treatment
Please note that this Advanced course cannot be used for BSCCP accreditation or reaccreditation purposes.
How to Register
Further further information on this course and how to register please contact the Colposcopy Courses Online support team on 0116 285993 or visit https://colposcopycourses.com/.