Run by Nurses for Nurses
Who we are
The Colposcopy Nurses Group (CNG) UK
Affiliated to the BSCCP (British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology)/RCOG (Royal College of Gynaecologists)
To unite nurses working within the speciality of colposcopy
- Maintain effective communication at all times.
- Provide information regarding training and offer support as required.
- Increase the knowledge of members to assist with skill development.
- Provide a support network to all members countrywide and regional.
- Consider matters relevant to the speciality.
- To represent the interests of the group at the RCN Women's Health Forum.
The Committee comprises of no less than 6 members and not more than 10 members. Of these 6 will hold office on an Executive Committee.
Current Executive members and contact details:
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Tel: 01527 503030
Tel: 01223 586892
BSCCP CTC Representative
Nurse Practitioner for Colposcopy & Women's Health Unit Sister
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tel: 0191 282 5670
BSCCP Nurse Rep
Tel: 0121 424 7787
Tel: 00353 14143983
Tel: 0208 5107609
Any member of the RCN wishing to stand for Committee should:-
- Work in the relevant speciality
- Not hold office at national level within the UK service trade union or hold office in any other UK membership organisation.
- Be aware of and willing to accept the responsibilities of the office.