Cookies on the BSCCP website
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies fall into two groups:
- First party cookies are those placed directly by us and are used only by us. We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and respected at all times.
- You may also receive certain third party cookies on your computer or device. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and services other than us, e.g. Twitter or YouTube. We don’t have any control over third party cookies.
Within these groups, there are several different types of cookies that may be used on a website:
- Strictly necessary cookies - Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Functionality cookies - These are cookies that automatically remember choices that users have previously made in order to improve their experience next time they visit a website. For example, where users select their preferred language or layout.
- Analytical/Performance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information about users for the purpose of assessing the performance of a website. Common uses include well-known web analytics tools such as ‘Google Analytics’.
- Marketing cookies - Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
What cookies does our site use?
- CraftSessionId - This cookie is used to track a user's recent activity, last visit and general site movements. Like the Google Analytics cookies, it contains no personally identifiable information.
- CRAFT_CSRF_TOKEN - This cookie is created to facilitate protection against cross-site request forgeries & safeguard data